James Rosewell on February 4, 2016 // No Comments
Win Tickets to Mobile World Congress 2016 Interested in MWC 2016 but haven’t got your ticket yet? 51Degrees are here to help with free tickets to be won. Visit https://51degrees.com/MWC-2016 to enter and win!
James Rosewell on January 11, 2016 // No Comments
As technology evolves, those tasked with building and maintaining it must continually learn new skills or risk being left behind. But have we now reached a crunch point where only a very small elite can grasp the skills needed to make technology work? If so, what does this mean for the majority of technology professionals
James Rosewell on October 14, 2015 // 1 Comment
Google Acknowledge Web Broken – What will you do next? On Wednesday 7th October 2015 Google announced Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and acknowledged the web is broken from a revenue perspective. Google’s introductory blog states “Publishers around the world use the mobile web to reach these readers, but the experience can often leave a lot
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?