Amaze on May 10, 2016 // No Comments
On Wednesday 4th May I attended an APPG meeting in the House of Commons representing BIMA on the subject of Apprentices, with a specific focus on careers advice. The panel comprised a Chair from the House of Lords, an apprentice ‘role model’, MD of EAL and the CEO of the newly formed Careers and Enterprise
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?