ambika.mistry on March 15, 2013 // No Comments
Charity organises a ‘hackathon’ to engage Creatives and utilise their expertise in the fight against global hunger.
ambika.mistry on February 21, 2013 // 1 Comment
Social strategists say the time has come for brands to spend media money supporting their owned-and-earned social activity. Do you agree?
ambika.mistry on February 8, 2013 // No Comments
BIMA kicked off 2013’s Thirstday Calendar with an evening of drinks, discussion and digital debate at Holborn House, London.
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?