Anna.Doyle on March 7, 2016 // No Comments
The seventh in the BIMA CSD Breakfast Series Project Management vs Account Management Hosted by VML 1st of March 2016 lead by Amanda Farmer of VML and Emma Nicol of Amaze A huge thank you to Amanda Farmer and VML for hosting a packed out room for the seventh BIMA CSD Breakfast on 1st
Anna.Doyle on September 24, 2015 // No Comments
“Helping people to achieve their potential is at the core of client services” On Wednesday 16 September BIMA held the fourth in the series of Client Services / Account Management roundtables. The opening remarks were made by Richard Warren, Account Director at Rufus Leonard (and ex-musician) who provided excellent observations on the complex issues involved
Anna.Doyle on November 14, 2014 // No Comments
Showing off is great…. but apologies are good too. On Wednesday 12 November BIMA held the second in the new series of Client Services / Account Management events. James Bassett, Head of Digital Creative at Sony Music UK lead the meeting with an insightful and very entertaining presentation on what the client thinks. Emma Nicol,
Anna.Doyle on May 15, 2014 // No Comments
Tuesday 13th May marked the inaugural BIMA Client Services Directors’ Breakfast; a roundtable lead by Wendy Stonefield, Chief Commercial Officer of Amaze and hosted by Futureheads. This event, free to all BIMA members, was an initiative to reach out to individual discipline communities within the digital space. We were delighted to welcome representatives from Amaze,
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?