Auros on July 26, 2013 // No Comments
In the latest guest post for Auros by Stephens Scown LLP, Ben Travers and Tom Moore look at exactly why you can’t always say what you want on social media, and what the legal implications of doing so could be.
There is no doubt that we are blessed in the UK with the right to the freedom of speech. Each and every one of us is entitled to our own opinions and we can, to a degree, express those opinions however we like.
Auros on May 28, 2013 // No Comments
In the first guest post for Auros by Stephens Scown LLP, Ben Travers and Tom Moore will consider the pitfalls and problems associated with location aware advertising and the use of an individual’s location to provide geographic specific services. No matter what walk of life, given the opportunity to choose between generic standard product and a
Auros on May 9, 2013 // No Comments
When Joe Lovell and I recently spent a few days investigating and testing mobile websites, one of the things we weren’t expecting to discover was just how few websites cater specifically for tablets. Neither of us are what you might call ‘heavy’ tablet users. Our critique of the sites we saw happened without expectation of what
Auros on May 8, 2013 // No Comments
Here at Auros, we like to think we know a little bit about digital. The trouble with digital, however, is that the goalposts keep moving, the digital landscape is ever changing, and if you don’t keep up, you’ll be left behind. Despite these all being horrific clichés, they are true, and the latest trend has
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?