BIMA knowledge-sharing Content on August 6, 2013 // No Comments
Sticky Content’s report on the State of Digital Copywriting shows we’re still short on strategy and big on stakeholder interference. So what are the issues here and how can we fix them? We all know copy matters on a website. It helps you get found in search engines, build awareness of your brand, and turn
Why digital copywriting is like stand-up comedy: 3 tips for e-commerce content with better usabilityPosted by BIMA knowledge-sharing Content on March 4, 2013 // 1 Comment
When it comes to your online content, are you giving your audience what they need to get the joke?
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?