BIMA knowledge-sharing Future Trends on March 11, 2014 // No Comments
In marketing, ‘agility’ once referred to particularly swift actions and decisions. Increasingly, ‘agility’ is synonymous with ability. Concerns over real-time and agility lead the CEO of Victor & Spoils, John Winsor, to write this piece for Digiday: 5 reasons brands are cutting agencies. Here are 5 tips, or points of consideration, that might help. 1:
BIMA knowledge-sharing Future Trends on August 13, 2013 // No Comments
How are the world’s biggest brands taking offline experiences online? With smart use of immersive 360 content…
Google launched 360 imagery to the mainstream consumer in 2007. When they did, they instantly brought to attention a developing industry, one which focuses on creating extraordinary interactive images and video.
In the last four years, the 360 content industry has evolved dramatically as we begin to understand the power of this visual experience – one that allows the viewer to choose their perspective.
BIMA knowledge-sharing Future Trends on March 25, 2013 // No Comments
Ecommerce has changed retail forever – but FMCG has remained largely unaffected. Do new digital sales models pose a new threat?
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?