BIMA knowledge-sharing social media on April 22, 2013 // 1 Comment
Whatever your sector, it’s becoming increasingly important to give your audience a reason and place to be able to speak to you, and to others like them. That’s why now, more than ever, there’s a focus on developing online communities. Here are 9 simple tips to help you engage and grow your online community…
BIMA knowledge-sharing social media on March 11, 2013 // 2 Comments
Running a thought-leadership event? For building excitement, engagement and publicity, social media should be your best friend
BIMA knowledge-sharing social media on November 29, 2012 // No Comments
Do you work with celebrity brand ambassadors? After some notable bans this year, we explore best practice for involving high-profile people in social media campaigns This year, the ASA has both banned and scrutinised a number of UK Twitter campaigns. But what did they do wrong, and how can you make sure your campaign lives
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?