BIMA knowledge-sharing UX on July 29, 2013 // 1 Comment
Skyscanner’s Bonamy Grimes explains why an API-first, rather than mobile-first strategy can provide a more future-proof approach to creating compelling customer experiences regardless of device.
BIMA knowledge-sharing UX on June 11, 2013 // 6 Comments
Banks are behind when it comes to giving their customers a good experience – but why? UX consultant Paul Wheatley has some ideas for them… Gone are the days when you had to crawl into the local bank manager’s office with cap in hand to ask for a loan or mortgage. Customers (myself included) are
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?