Digital Annexe Ltd on November 12, 2014 // No Comments
Following my first CSD Breakfast, hosted by BIMA, I thought I’d share a few key insights gained from the event. The session included a presentation and Q&A session with James Bassett from Sony Music. It was valuable to hear a client response to agency issues, here are my top 3 thought starters: 1. Results over
Digital Annexe Ltd on August 4, 2014 // 1 Comment
Marketing is more than just a simple stroll up the garden path. Many different media elements and channels are involved in magnetising customers. Attribution Modelling is one element that aims to find and give credit to the many other paths that create conversions in the big garden of marketing. Attribution Modelling effectively provides an insight
Digital Annexe Ltd on July 22, 2014 // No Comments
Side-projects, hack-days, and internal labs sessions, are a great way for a digital agency to keep at the forefront of innovation. They also create an opportunity for staff to gain a deeper understanding of the latest technologies (which in turn we pass on to our clients).
Digital Annexe Ltd on July 18, 2014 // No Comments
This week Digital Annexe became a member of BIMA. As many of you will know, BIMA runs a number of interesting events and yesterday morning, I attended our first event with my Digital Annexe hat on. The event was a breakfast briefing entitled: “AAR Thinks: 2014 Opinion Research”. The AAR Group is an “agency/client marriage
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?