Eleks on October 6, 2015 // No Comments
Beacons are great for indoor positioning, but Estimote took them one step further with nearables. One can say the step is towards IoT-ization of simple objects, and we were excited to see how far they can go. This article is all about squeezing the juice out of Estimote Nearables and combining them with mobile &
Eleks on // No Comments
Inspired by virtual reality and the possibilities of WebGL, we were itching to try out this disruptive innovation on one of our projects. The idea evolved quickly. We love cars, and the more digitalized the better. So, after the creation of the successful Apple Watch and Android Wear apps for controlling Tesla, we decided to
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?