email@example.com on December 14, 2010 // No Comments
Hello from your friends at The Coalition for a Digital Economy (Coadec). On Wednesday, 12 January, we’re going to be hosting a panel discussion and networking evening – called “The Digital Economy and Government: Challenges and Opportunities for 2011” – and we’d love to see a whole lot of BIMA members there. Tickets are free, but
firstname.lastname@example.org on June 29, 2010 // No Comments
Hello again from The Coalition for a Digital Economy (Coadec). As we mentioned in our post a few weeks ago, we’re working together with BIMA on policy issues that affect the world of digital innovation. The most pressing one at the moment is the Digital Economy Act, which was rushed through Parliament in April and,
email@example.com on June 3, 2010 // 1 Comment
As Justin Cooke announced last week, BIMA has partnered with The Coalition for a Digital Economy (Coadec) to work together on policy issues that affect the world of digital innovation. I’m the Chairman of Coadec, and from time to time I’ll post on this blog to let BIMA members know what we’re up to and
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?