Jennifer Andersson on October 9, 2008 // 1 Comment
At the recent BIMA Breakfast Bites, Kerry Glazer, Chief Executive at AAR (the UK’s leading agency search, selection and relationship consultancy), offered a unique insight into client/agency relationships – looking at why they fail and how to reduce the risk of this happening. To examine this in more detail, AAR commissioned a piece of research
Jennifer Andersson on // No Comments
Last week, BIMA welcomed agency legend Chris Cowpie as its guest speaker at Soho House. Chris recently co-authored “How To Win Friends And Influence Profits – the art of winning more business from your existing clients” and was generous in sharing some of his top tips on how to grow one’s business organically. In his
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?