Karl.Barker on August 16, 2013 // No Comments
The process of judging the prestigious BIMA Awards is well underway. The online vote was submitted last week and it was the judges’ first opportunity to view the entries that had been submitted. It goes without saying that the standard was high. But in every category the quality of almost every entry exceeded my expectations.
Karl.Barker on August 2, 2013 // No Comments
It’s been 15 years since Cube3 began and since then I have worked on some tough projects, some unique projects, some seemingly impossible projects and a lot of projects that I am very proud of. In that time I have always kept one eye on the industry. I don’t believe it is possible to run
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?