Laura Pride on February 9, 2016 // No Comments
It’s an industry wide debate – Project Managers V Account Managers and one that has been going since the (remember this?) pre-digital era. VML London’s Amanda Farmer presented the BIMA Bristol breakfast briefing with some great thoughts – which does your agency use and why? While many CSDs and AMs are happy to pick up
Laura Pride on December 5, 2014 // No Comments
Do you remember a week ago in November, when we all sat huddled listening to Yoda? The collected Creatives sat with breath bated for the secret to a 300 million dollar button. As we all came to realise no matter our size, we’re all governed by intuitive behaviours. The lesson we left with was simple
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?