Lily.Hough on August 9, 2013 // No Comments
BIMA is encouraging our members to sign up to the new nationally-recognised Creative and Digital Media Apprenticeship scheme for 16-24 year olds. We urge you to sign up today to take on an Apprentice in September – continue reading for more details…
Lily.Hough on July 26, 2013 // No Comments
So that was it! The Digital Hall of Fame and HOT100 2013 are both over for another year. This was the first year BIMA put on the whole show ourselves so it was quite something but obviously we could not have done it without our fabulous sponsors Exponential, Pulsant, Millennial Media, Ve Interactive, Six Degrees
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?