Manifesto on November 9, 2015 // No Comments
Exploring the history of Agile in only seven minutes for BIMA’s recent Breakfast event “The Art of Agile Marketing” was both a challenge and a delight. 30 seconds per slide wasn’t quite enough to present the full story of Agile’s rise in all its Technicolor glory though, so BIMA have very kindly given me this
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?