Nomensa on September 24, 2015 // No Comments
We are now less than ONE MONTH away from three days of the best in UX, IA and design insight at Interact London! On the 19th October we kick off at the top of The Gherkin with Steve Portigal’s one-day workshop: Soft Skills are Hard. Some tickets still remain and as we’re feeling generous today
Be the first to read Simon Norris’ ground-breaking paper – “Viva La Digital: DIgital First 2015 & beyond”Posted by Nomensa on June 9, 2015 // No Comments
‘Viva La Digital: Digital First 2015 and beyond’ is a glimpse into the future of strategic UX. The paper explores the benefits of embedding a Digital First philosophy into an organisation and the commercial benefits that superior user experience can have on an organisation when applying digitally ecological thinking. “A Digital First philosophy provides a platform
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?