Open Reply on February 17, 2015 // 1 Comment
We were so inspired by Federico Barbieri, renowned SVP Digital and eBusiness for the Kering Group, after hearing him share his expertise at the Drapers Digital Forum, we asked him to share his views on the luxury and digital culture clash… “Luxury is a unique experience that creates extra pleasure by flattering all senses at
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?