Results International on March 6, 2014 // No Comments
Take some poor organisation, add some controversy over human rights, mix this with the wealth of social media channels we have today and what do you get? Opportunistic marketers with putty in their hands…surely? Any global sporting event is going to create a vast amount of content for marketers and Sochi 2014 is no exception.
Results International on February 21, 2014 // No Comments
2014 will prove to be an interesting year for democracy in Asia. Two out of the three largest countries are heading to the polls (the third being China which continues to be ruled by the Communist party), India and Indonesia, where we can expect changes in ruling parties but there is trouble in the country
Results International on // No Comments
I’m currently in the process of buying my very first flat. Trés exciting but not without its anxieties. Not least because I have no idea what the process entails and in the incredibly competitive property market in London, it has moved very quickly. Overall, I’d rate the process as being pretty daunting. I’ve employed solicitors
Results International on December 10, 2013 // No Comments
Advertising technology professionals seem to be a dime a dozen in New York, with more than 8,000 of them in town for a recent conference. This is a sector that’s booming – but what can we on this side of the pond learn from the state of ad tech in New York? 1. Confusion in
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?