Think Jam on November 23, 2016 // No Comments
Thought piece by Daniel Robey, CEO, ThinkJam TOP FIVE CONSIDERATIONS IN VR FOR ENTERTAINMENT MARKETERS Over the past year, global search interest in virtual reality has grown by 4X. The VR hype is here and it’s real, but how do we convert interest into action? Recent developments in technology, changes in viewing behaviour and
Think Jam on October 19, 2016 // No Comments
The entertainment-marketing agency has invested heavily in its global creative department to boost advertising and content creation services for clients. 17 October 2016, London – Think Jam, the entertainment-marketing agency servicing clients in the UK and US, has boosted its creative studio’s capabilities with the appointment of a Creative Operations Director, ten new hires,
Think Jam on May 4, 2016 // No Comments
Los Angeles & London – 25 April 2016 – As part of a global management re-structure, Think Jam, the award-winning global entertainment marketing agency, announces today strategic senior-level promotions to newly created roles in its Los Angeles and London offices. Louise Brennand has been promoted to the newly created position of Vice President of Creative
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?