Tobias Tobias on September 25, 2014 // No Comments
Having started at Tobias & Tobias in June I found myself getting to grips with new people, approaches, tools and technology but there was a moment in an one of the first design meetings I attended that stood out. A word was mentioned that I thought I understood but it soon became apparent I would need a closer analysis. The word was taxonomy.
Tobias Tobias on March 28, 2014 // 1 Comment
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” Whether or not Henry Ford really said this, the quotation is nonetheless attributed to him for posterity; and there’s no doubt it’s a powerful statement. Simply asking people what they want is a poor recipe for real innovation. For more than
Tobias Tobias on March 7, 2014 // No Comments
The Knowledge Share is a series of events for thought leaders and domain experts, to present and discuss interesting and thought provoking topics at Tobias & Tobias. After a recent successful collaboration with Signal | Noise on a data visualisation project, we were impressed with their approach and depth of thinking, so invited them to
advertising Awards bima BIMA Awards Breakfast Bites Connecting with Brands Creative Creativity digital Digital Economy digital marketing Education employment law Events future talent innovation interactive media marketing Mobile Online Marketing Research schools Social Media sxsw user experience ux Web Web 2.0 Web Design web development
- Free Range Web: Looks like a great night was had by all. Congratulations to you and your team
- Lucy Hastings: I have been following your teams progress and I must say I am impressed. Lots of luck to you.
- Lauren Goodenough: Fab night guys! thanks to you all at BIMA and al of the sponsors too! Next year if Despark are...
- Philip Tommy: This is a very useful article for people working in the web design and web development field.I would...
- Ad Republic: Is this get together taking place again in 2016 Nadine?