Get on the straight and narrow path to digital transformation
Websites for law firms can often fail to deliver great results. Law firm websites need to be more than a business card. At Kagool we deliver award winning websites for lawyers and other professional services companies.
11 common mistakes websites for law firms make
- Using an outdated Content Management System
- Worrying too much about look and feel
- Making your law firm site impossible to navigate
- Focusing on driving traffic instead of clients’ needs
- Using ineffective calls to action that bring the user journey to a halt
- The law firm website is a one-sided conversation
- Leaving website management to the ‘IT guy’
- Neglecting email and website queries
- Not thinking ‘mobile-first’
- Ignoring the power of analytics to keep improving
- Using irrelevant stock marketing images and clichés
Want to improve your law firm website?
We have plenty of experience working with professional services companies. With our Sitecore expertise, we build exceptional websites for law firms like Burges Salmon.
We regularly pick up digital projects from law firms that have missed the mark. Well-meaning legal marketers often make huge mistakes with websites for law firms.
To read our full article on law firm websites head to our website.