The BIMA Hot 100 is the annual showcase of 100 of the digital industry’s brightest stars. Each year sees BIMA receiving record numbers of nominations for people championing individuals who are kicking it in the industry.
For the second year running we have introduced categories to nominate against, outlined below. You can put forward yourself, a colleague, a client or a contact working in any aspect of the digital industry.
There are 5 important rules to submit a killer nomination:
1. Self-nominations are actively encouraged
2. There is no weight in numbers. One good nomination is enough to get your nominee considered. Please do not launch a campaign for your friends and colleagues to nominate you as this overwhelms our administration and doesn’t add to your cause.
3. The BIMA Hot 100 seeks to showcase those who are kicking it in digital right now. Nominations that reference recent achievements (past 12 months) will be looked upon more favourably than those that speak solely of past glories.
4. The BIMA Hot 100 is chosen and curated by BIMA from your nominations and at our sole discretion. If your nominee has crossed paths with BIMA in the past 12 months, including awards won or initiatives supported, please do mention it, as this gives our team a direct reference.
5. Mandatory fields are marked with * and must be completed for your nomination to proceed)
NB: We will send this information to your nominee, for them to accept the nomination and correct a
Comments are closed.